1. Be in your assigned seat and ready to begin class when the tardy bell rings.
2. The bell does NOT dismiss class; the
teacher does. Remain seated until you
3. Grooming has no place in the
classroom. Therefore, hair brushing and
4. Chewable substances are prohibited in
the classroom. CCHS has a policy
5. There is no talking during the moment
of silence or afternoon
6. Students should remain in the
classroom throughout the class period. Do
7. Bring all necessary materials to class.
1. Assignments should be completed when
students come to class, NOT
2. Assignments must be turned in when
requested during the class period
3. Students are expected to listen, take notes, and participate during class.
4. Students are expected to complete their own work.
5. Following directions is essential.
Failure to do so will result in an
6. Make up work is a student's individual
responsibility. Students should
7. Students should make up tests and
quizzes before or after school by
8. Students should take Accelerated
Reader test and visit the library on their
9. Discipline measures will follow the
CCHS Discipline Code and may include