Purpose of Parrottsville Elementary
The purpose of Parrottsville Elementary School is to educate all students to become productive citizens. The school strives to meet the physical, psychological, and educational needs of the students. Through the collaborative efforts of administrators, teachers, parents, and community members all students leaving our school will have the skills necessary to succeed at the next level.
Beliefs of Parrottsville Elementary
1. Students will learn in different ways when provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
2. Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
3. A student's self-esteem is enhanced by character education that promotes mutual respect between students and staff.
4. A physically safe environment is essential to student learning.
5. Our school's commitment to continuous academic achievement, through data driven assessments, is necessary to enable students to
become self-directed, confident, life-long learners.
6. Decision making is the result of collaboration of all stakeholders.